The Do's and Don'ts of using Fixed Head & Refillable Cartridges
- Never re-heat cartridges.
- Never leave cartridges heating longer than necessary. Re-stock heater as required.
- Never exceed 4.5 on the temperature dial.
- Never attempt to refill Fixed-Head cartridges.
- Never attempt to remove Fixed cartridge heads & use with a spatula.
- Never force a cartridge to roll. It should not drag on the skin.
- Never leave heater on overnight.
- Always use a new cartridge on a client. Cartridges are single use and should not be re-used.
- Always ensure the cartridge head is firmly in place and not off-centre before use.Do not use cartridge and return to supplier if roller head is not in correct position.
- Always roll a new cartridge on to a wax strip before use on a client to ensure the wax is flowingthrough the cartridge head evenly. Roll cartridge with a light application and never force it.
- Always wipe drips off the cartridge head in between applications with a wax strip andCaronlab After Waxing Oil.
- Always keep working temperature consistently at 4.5 on the dial.
- MULTI CARTRIDGE HEATER: Always rotate stock. Use bays 1-3 first. Then, when using bays 4-6, refill bays 1-3.
- SINGLE CARTRIDGE HEATER: Always use Disposable Cartridge Skirts to prevent drips running inside heater.
- Use a timer to help ensure that the wax is at the right temperature when it's required.Timer should automatically turn heater off at the end of the day.
- Always wipe any wax residue off heater at the end of the day with Caronlab Wax Remover Citrus Clean.
Adhering to these guidelines will:
- Prevent cartridge roller heads from cracking
- Prevent fixed roller heads from falling off
- Preserve the life of your Heater
- Reduce the risk of burns to yourself and your client
- Ensure your Heater is being used in the most energy efficient way
If you have a question or need some advice on your own salon, email firstname.lastname@example.org