The Caronlab Australia Professional Wax Heaters have the ability to warm all types of wax. Their easy to clean, non-stick metal insert insulates heat to prevent the unit from becoming hot. Look after your wax heater and you will never have to clean the base unit again. The protective skirt and drip tray set up catches drips and you can simply wipe it down after use.
The heaters are designed to hold Revolutionary Microwaveable 400g & 800g Hard & Strip Wax jars and are perfect for students, mobile therapists and hairdressers. The secure lid makes them great for mobile waxing.
The small 500ml heater is ideal for those who do a lot of brow and lip waxing while the large 1 litre unit is ideal for high volume, busy salons.
The thermostat dial enables you to easily control the temperature of your wax as well as be confident that the heater will maintain your desired working temperature.
Designed by a beauty therapist who understood the frustrations of working with an inferior heater, Caronlab Australia’s heaters have the following product specifications:
- Sit 400g and 800g jars directly into the metal insert with Caronlab Australia’s revolutionary Microwave to Pot ™ technology
- Heats all types of wax
- Insert capacity 1 litre and 500 grams (if pouring conventional wax)
- Unique DripFree™ Rim means no wax between insert and heater which leads to a longer lifespan of your heater
- Wider temperature range & modern dial system for faster heating and greater control
- Ideal for salons, mobile businesses, hairdressers & students
- Additional skirts and inserts available
- 12 month warranty
Two protective heater skirts to catch drips
Caronlab Australia 400g &800g jars fit into metal insert
Quick, safe & easy! No mess, no fuss!
Microwave to Pot™ technology